Position: Repair Engineer
About M1 Composites
Are you an ambitious, well-rounded engineer? Are you passionate about aeronautics? Does the idea of working on solutions to Airbus aircraft, Boeing aircraft and many military/civilian aircraft get you excited? Do not pass up this rare opportunity to apply for the Repair Engineer position.
M1 Composites is a leader in the engineering, manufacturing and repair of composite and metallic structures for the commercial and military aviation industry. Any damaged part that can be removed from an aircraft and sent to us, we will repair it!
Our mission is to provide quality, fast turnaround and innovative and reliable solutions to our customers. Eager to make this expertise shine, we all work together to support the growth of our operations.
Purpose of the Repair Engineer
The Repair Engineers play a key role in the diagnosis and repair solutions for our customers' engineering problems. Through their knowledge and expertise, they contribute to the development and growth of the engineering team.
- Be creative to find solutions adapted to the customers’ needs.
- Collaborate with internal partners in order to develop the best repair solutions.
Les responsabilités clés
- Act as a technical liaison with internal stakeholders regarding repair activities. (Production, Procurement, Account Manager, Quality, etc.)
- Act as a technical liaison with external stakeholders regarding repair activities. (Customers, suppliers, OEMs, FAAs, ODAs, DERs, etc.)
- Perform analysis and justification of minor repairs (stress, damage tolerance, fatigue, etc.)
- Design repair plans for composite and metallic aeronautical structures.
- Participate in the support and improvement of quality assurance procedures.
- Dynamic person motivated to help the team achieve its goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or aerospace engineering.
- Relevant experience in aerospace repair engineering.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals.
- Excellent knowledge of aircraft metal structures and composite materials.
- Good knowledge of aircraft repair documentation, an asset (AMM, SRM, CMM, etc.)
- Good knowledge of aircraft certification, an asset (STC, RDA, PDA/PMA, etc.)
- Bilingual English and French, spoken and written.