Executive Assistant to the President
Are you looking for an exciting career in a growing organization? Are you passionate about efficiency and performance? If you are, then we invite you to apply for a special opportunity to play a key role in our organization! The position is challenging, motivating, and every day is different.
M1 Composites is a leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and repair of composite and metallic structures for the commercial and defence aviation industry. M1 is a trusted supplier to major airlines and government operators. Our team of highly specialized engineers and technicians are deeply involved in challenging projects covering a wide range of aircraft. This gives them a unique and exciting experience within the industry.
Our mission at M1 Composites is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction while assuring quality, safety, and rapid turnaround time. Here at M1, we value and promote a Team approach to everything we do – all this with the intention of fostering a pleasant workplace environment while supporting our company’s growth.
What you’ll do :
- Provide administrative support to the President, prioritizing his day-to-day agenda items.
- Follow up with customers.
- Draft letters, documents, reports, etc.
- Assist the Business Development department with the tenders and sales proposals
- Manage visitor’s appointments.
- Coordinate meetings and their follow up.
- Capture the minutes of meetings.
- Carry out various administrative tasks.
The ideal profile :
- College Diploma in office automation, administration, business, law or any equivalent training.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Customer service oriented.
- Respect for confidentiality.
- Bilingual: An excellent command of French and English, written and oral.
- Rigorous and detail oriented.
- Proactive with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with MS Office tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.